M&W Welding, in business in southern Iowa since 1979, builds in-line hay trailers or bale trailers, side-by-side hay trailers, gooseneck flatbeds, bumper hitch flatbeds, sailboat trailers, livestock trailers, and combine head trailers. We carry various models and sizes. Please call us and we will get you the exact trailer you need.
Also available are the M&W Attachments, which include front end bale movers, rear end bale movers, bale unrollers, stump buckets, and pallet forks.
• Self unloading
• Two 7000 pound TorFelx Axles
• Electric brakes on both axels
• New 10 ply- ST235/ 80R 16 tires and wheels
• Rubber bumper system
• Spring loaded jack
• Main frame support bridge
• Sealed rubber mounted lights
• All brake wires and light wires are soldered connections
• Four 6000 pound ag. Hub and spindles
• Four 255/70R22.5 new or used optional
• 12,000 pound drop leg Jack
• Main frame 8x4x1/4″ tube steel
• Rubber mounted stop turn lights optional